Found you

Introduce yourself here!

Found you

Postby RLN » Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:29 pm

So, this is where you all disappear to. Nice site BTW :)
User avatar
RLN
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 15709
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:13 pm

Re: Found you

Postby Saracenman » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:18 pm

weird - thought i posted earlier saying "nice to see you here RLN" - oddness ~x(

edit: and posting that seems to have made your "does no-one want to talk to me?" post disappear :))

sm
Lunchtime! ImageImage
User avatar
Saracenman
Boeing B-52 Stratofortress
Boeing B-52 Stratofortress
 
Posts: 12047
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:17 pm
Location: Away from Cats
Also Known As: Nobody

Re: Found you

Postby MrTim » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:37 pm

Greetings, Martyn. This seems to be where some of us are now hiding. ;)
User avatar
MrTim
Lockheed F-104 Starfighter
Lockheed F-104 Starfighter
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:51 am
Location: Sherburn-in-Elmet, Yorks
Also Known As: Eduard von Foodmixer

Re: Found you

Postby Mayfly » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:39 pm

I thought I had responded to this post too - perhaps it's just senality setting in

welcome aboard RLN :D
In memory of a very dear friend - Mike Pearson

Very fond memories of Robbie Gilvary - DTs 1st Vulcan Captain who taught DT all he knew.
User avatar
Mayfly
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 29723
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:11 pm
Location: Bomber County

Re: Found you

Postby RLN » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:55 pm

Saracenman wrote:weird - thought i posted earlier saying "nice to see you here RLN" - oddness ~x(

edit: and posting that seems to have made your "does no-one want to talk to me?" post disappear :))

sm


No, I didn't see your post or any others. I retracted mine as on 2nd thoughts it was childish :((
User avatar
RLN
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 15709
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:13 pm

Re: Found you

Postby Mayfly » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:57 pm

rln wrote:
Saracenman wrote:weird - thought i posted earlier saying "nice to see you here RLN" - oddness ~x(

edit: and posting that seems to have made your "does no-one want to talk to me?" post disappear :))

sm


No, I didn't see your post or any others. I retracted mine as on 2nd thoughts it was childish :((


fit in well around here then :p
In memory of a very dear friend - Mike Pearson

Very fond memories of Robbie Gilvary - DTs 1st Vulcan Captain who taught DT all he knew.
User avatar
Mayfly
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 29723
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:11 pm
Location: Bomber County

Re: Found you

Postby RLN » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:57 pm

Mayfly wrote:I thought I had responded to this post too - perhaps it's just senality setting in

welcome aboard RLN :D


Mayfly, I couldn't imagine you being anything other than gracious ;)
User avatar
RLN
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 15709
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:13 pm

Re: Found you

Postby Cluny » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:44 pm

Welcome aboard Martyn \:D/
Image
Rain God Mod
User avatar
Cluny
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2868
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:19 pm
Location: Bicester
Also Known As: Blizzard the watcher


Return to New Members

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests